Brow Waxing and Tinting
Eyebrow Wax 10mins £09.00
Eyebrow Tint 10mins £09.00
Eyebrow Wax and Tint 15mins £15.00
Henna brows are a type of tinting that stains the skin giving you tinted hairs for up to
6 weeks and a tint on the skin that can last anywhere from 2-10 days. It's a fantastic way to try out a shape before committing to semi-permanent makeup, or if you just want your eyebrows shaped and filled temporarily.
Henna has been around for thousands of years and has been used for hair dye, body art, and makeup. A lot of people associate henna with the colour red, but henna brows are specially formulated to give a more cool colour tone that is absolutely perfect for eyebrows.
Henna Brows 30mins £25.00
Henna Brows and Eyebrow Wax 40mins £28.00
* Do not wet your brows for at least 24 hour.
* Do not use strong make up removers for 48 hours as they may strip the colour
and also avoid any oil based products on the brow area as this will have the
* Do not rub, pull or pick the area treated.
* Avoid heat treatments/ facials that involve steaming for 24 hours
* Avoid sunbathing or sun exposure for 24 hours
* Avoid swimming/ saunas for at least 24 hours
* Exposure to the sun/ UV lights for long periods can cause the Henna stain to
You may or may not have heard of this new eyebrow trend called brow lamination. There are always new beauty trends that come and go, but I think this one is going to be a keeper. The brow lamination is super relaxing, pain free, and looks incredibly natural. Best of all, you don't have to commit to anything permanent.
Brow lamination is perfect for anyone that wants bigger, bolder brows or for those that have patchy brows. It's definitely not for everyone though. If you have partial brows, it's not the ideal treatment because you need to have at least some hairs at the beginning, middle, and end.
Just like a lash lift, brow lamination relaxes the hairs so they remain in the shape that you want. The first step is to adhere your brows into the correct shape.
This part of the process takes the longest because it's important they fill in all the right gaps when brushing them into shape.
The next part are the processing creams which are not on for very long, but they help the hairs stay in place when you brush them every morning.
After that is the waxing, shaping, and tinting. When that's all done, you're good to go!
Brow Lamination (No Tint) 1hr £40.00 (With Tint) £45.00
If you've ever had a lash lift, then you'll know what to do after the eyebrow lamination.
* Keep the brows dry for at least 24 hours.
* Don't touch them and stay away from heat and sweat.
* After 24 hours, you will want to keep your brows conditioned just like the hair on
* You will need to brush them every morning into the shape you desire.
(You don't need a brow gel to keep them in shape)
This treatment is super low maintenance. You can have it either with tint or without. Unfortunately, henna brows can not be done on the same day as the eyebrow lamination as it requires water. You can have henna brows 24hrs after the treatment.